Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Upcoming Seminar on using C++ in an Embedded Environment

During the course of the past year, my most popular C++ seminar has been my
new one on making effective use of C++ in an embedded environment. For
whatever reason, I've offered this as an open-enrollment course several
times in Europe, but never as an open-enrollment course in the USA. Until
now. On Monday, December 15, I'll be presenting this seminar in Beaverton,
Oregon, and if you're working with embedded systems and are interested in
how to use C++ in that environment or how to *better* use C++ in that
environment, I encourage you to consider attending.

For details on the seminar, consult the web page at
http://cpd.ogi.edu/courseSpecific.asp?pam=1399. I hope to see you in
December.

Scott

No comments: